Sage CRM: Customer Service
Winning a new customer is only the beginning of what should be a long and profitable relationship. But keeping customers happy means ensuring they get what they want, when they want it. From defining processes, to tracking cases and solutions, you can resolve customer issues effortlessly.
Sage CRM gives you the tools you need to provide high quality customer care and maintain satisfied customers. This helps you to make every customer interaction informative, effective, and profitable.
The intuitive Sage CRM Interactive Dashboard allows customer service users to easily view real-time customer information and resolve their issues effortlessly by employing the escalation features of Sage CRM.
Integration with Sage 300 ERP system gives customer service staff access to front-and-back-office customer data for a complete 360 degree view of every customer; making every customer interaction more informative and effective. Integrated Sage ERP data can be displayed directly on the Interactive Dashboard for convenient access and analysis from a single workspace.
- Manage your customer accounts with insight and collaboration
- Respond to customer cases quickly reducing response times to customer service requests
- Enable customer satisfaction measurement and benchmarking
- Provide self-service facility to customers around common issues
- Track and respond to customer issues, regardless of who answers the phone or receives the e-mail
- Monitor service performance against service level agreements
- Reduce customer support costs and cost of customer retention
- Decrease the number of customer complaints received and increase customer retention
- Benchmark customer service operations on an on-going basis
- Deliver a single view of relevant and comprehensive information on the Interactive Dashboard
Click here for more information on the Sage CRM solutions