Sage provides customers with choice of deployments for all Sage ERP and CRM solutions as On-Premise or Private Cloud or On-Demand solutions. We also offer flexible options with perpetual or subscription pricing.
Sage 300 ERP can be deployed On-Premise or on Private Cloud based on your requirements.
What are the benefits of Cloud Deployment
Simply put, cloud deployment is computing based on the internet. Previously, companies would run their business applications from software downloaded on a physical computer or server in their building, cloud computing now allows them to access them through the internet.
The main reasons for this change are that cloud computing increases efficiency and improves cash flow.
- Free up Time to Focus on Business Issues: IT requirements are becoming very complex and outsourcing this function allows an organisation to focus on their business issues.
- Free up Cashflow: Cloud computing services are typically pay as you go, so there’s no need for capital expenditure at all. And because cloud computing is much faster to deploy, businesses have minimal project start-up costs and predictable ongoing operating expenses.
- Flexibility: The second a company needs more bandwidth than usual, a cloud-based service can instantly meet the demand. Customers see this benefit as “the ability to quickly meet business demands”
- Disaster Recovery: When companies rely on cloud-based services, they no longer need complex disaster recovery plans
- Flexible work environment: As long as employees have internet access, they can work from anywhere. This flexibility positively affects knowledge workers’ work-life balance and productivity
- Increased collaboration: Cloud computing keeps all the files in one central location, and everyone works off of one central copy. This whole process makes collaboration stronger, which increases efficiency and improves a company’s bottom line.