Sage 300 ERP provides comprehensive and flexible inventory management. Take charge of your inventory to reduce carrying costs and fulfill orders on-time.
- Get full control over your warehouse inventory, track stock accurately, and improve customer satisfaction with real-time inventory management. It includes helpful capabilities such as multiple unit of measure conversions.
- Receive accurate information on your merchandise, including receipt, location and disposition of goods, as well as the precise value and status. This includes multiple locations across multiple warehouses and also serial number and lot tracking
- The core system assists decision making with the ability to set reorder levels and produce reorder reports and over stocking return reports (to manage slow moving items)
The team at BES see this topic as one of their areas of expertise and can design the inventory management system with you to meet your needs. They will work with you to customise the screens to make it work for your business and to make it easier for your team too.
INTRODUCING SAGE INVENTORY ADVISOR
In addition, Sage has recently introduced a cloud service to assist you with your inventory management decisions. Sage Inventory Advisor is a secure, cloud-based subscription service that runs multiple algorithms to help you reduce stock outs, excess inventory, and working capital.
This service provides you with suggestions or early warning signals; items needing attention today to prevent stock-outs.
With the right inventory in the right place at the right time, growing your business has never been easier with Sage Inventory Advisor – an affordable cloud solution that helps companies to:
- Reduce stock-outs
- Release cash tied up in excess inventory
- Significantly reduce the time spent on planning, forecasting and ordering.
Sage Inventory Advisor is accessible anytime, anywhere. It requires no local hardware installation and provides worry-free updates and maintenance.
- Minimise stock-outs; improve stock availability by 2%-15% and increase sales
- Reduce excess inventory; reduce inventory by 10%-25% and improve cash flow
- Simplify ordering; significantly reduce the time spent on planning, forecasting and ordering
- Inventory visibility; a whole new view of your business – anytime, anywhere