INTEGRATION TO EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
Sage 300 ERP provides the core functionality for your accounting and financial management needs.
Due to an excellent architecture, external applications and systems can be integrated with bidirectional data flows.
The BES team have carried out many system integration projects.
Some examples are:
- EDI data interfaces with customers and or 3PLs (3rd Party Logistic Supplier) to electronically transmit order, shipment, invoice/credit files
- Interfaces with other applications used within our clients businesses. For example:
- sophisticated project management solutions
- fund raising solutions
- document management solutions
- warehouse management solutions
- Many customers operate with multiple currencies. To ensure accurate and current exchange rates, the system will access the appropriate website to obtain daily exchange rates
- A large transport customer has a custom written vehicle booking system that manages bookings which then interfaces into AR and produce invoices. The invoice number is then passed back into the booking system
- The architecture of Sage 300 ERP has been designed to integrate with external systems providing our customers the greatest choice
- As technology evolves, customers can confidently adopt the latest solutions