Understanding Livestock Values in Real time
BES provides a Livestock Tracking Program, which accounts for and shows current animal values and is fully integrated into Sage 300 ERP.
This flexible system will track the value of livestock within animal classifications that make sense to each farm manager.
In addition to the changes in animal numbers, automated animal value increases and reclassifications are also tracked.
- Animal classes configurable for each site
- Perpetual inventory – purchases, sales, births, deaths and missing animals
- Revaluation monthly for increase in value
- Reports on number of animals by farm by class
- Full audit trail of transactions
The value of livestock on hand and costs of missing and dead animals are automatically updated within the financial accounting systems.
The result is that the topic of livestock values is clearly displayed for discussions within the farm management team and also available for the discussions with the financial backers or bankers.